no·mad (nmd) - A member of a group of people who have no fixed home and move according to the seasons from place to place in search of food, water, and grazing land.
1. Yes I am a member of a group of people. It's a small group, most people call a family.
2. Fixed home? Well we do have a fixed home, but it is currently being occupied by another group ( family) and our current home is a 45' sailboat, which could or could not be fixed.
3. We do move according to the weather, hurricane season, rainy season and cruising season.
We also go place to place in search of food, may it be the local markets, tiendas ( local convenient stores), other peoples boats, and the occasional big box store (shhh don't tell ).
4. Water - Well we make our own. That is unless we are in a fixed spot, say tied to dock, in a marina with dead fish and other nastiness floating by. Then I guess we do look for water.
5. Grazing Land - Absolutely!
We are always looking for grazing land, but that is for the sanity of our 4 and 7 year old children. Kids just need to move.
So I guess we would be considered Nomadic....
Do Nomads have their nails and hair done? Show me the Spa! This Nomad is due.
Considering the 2010 model for future travels... Do they make a four hump version?