Bon Voyage Party
What a fun evening full of laughter, music, great food, fun drinks and wonderful friends.
Thank you for such a great send off for the crew and our family. We will miss our Kauai home and Ohana but look forward to some wonderful adventures.
For those who loved the Sangria here is the recipe: We need to come up with a good name. Any Suggestions? Signature boat drink!
This is for 20 servings I tripled it...
- 1-2/3 cups brandy
- 3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3- (750 milliliter) bottles dry red wine any wine dry and fruity works good
- 1-2/3 cups triple sec
- 3-1/4 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 3-1/4 orange, sliced into rounds
- 3-1/4 lime, sliced into rounds
- Fresh Mint
- Frozen Fiesta fruit mic (Costco) mango,pineapple and strawberries (instead of Ice)
- 6-2/3 Ginger ale
We also have a new mascot. Thank you Jim Saylor ! "That's Jim Saylor Jewelry"
If my Blog goes viral I'll have to charge you for the advertising plug!
The official name given to our Rubber Ducky is Dingy Ducky!
We will be sending reports from Dingy along the way.